Suzanne B. O’Brien here,
Two to three times a year I open my world-class online Certified End of Life Doula and Doulagivers Specialist Trainings as a Live Academic Semester. These courses are always available as self-paced study courses that can be completed at your convenience, but when my schedule permits, I teach the whole curriculum from start to finish in Live Webinars.
Why? I believe it is the most optimal way for students to learn. Doulagivers is committed to providing the highest level of education and certification for End of Life Doulas and we want all of our students to be equipped for success. In addition to gaining lifetime access to all the course curriculum/materials in our virtual classroom that you can complete as fast (or as slow) as you choose and having the support of the Doulagivers team behind you as always, there are a few additional benefits to being a part of the Live Semester:
- Have access to the private Semester Facebook page where you can network with, support/receive support from, and have your questions answered by fellow students who are in the same place as you in their training.
- Keep a steady pace in your education program with our weekly webinars (Tuesday nights at 7 pm ET for 12 weeks).
- Ask questions at the end of each class during our Live Q&A session.
Do you feel called to becoming an End of Life Doula or End of Life Professional to serve your community and help make sure that everyone has access to the care they need at this precious part of their life journey? Do you feel ready to start your own business and make a difference in the lives of end of life patients and their loved ones, ensuring that every person has access to the information and support required to have the best end of life experience possible? This may be the perfect fit for you, and you can find everything you need at Doulagivers, an internationally recognized leader in end of life training programs and care.
If you’re interested, I would love to invite you to participate in my FREE Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training TONIGHT, October 1st from 7pm – 9pm ET. This will be the LAST opportunity to take this free training before the Live Semester starts next Tuesday, October 6th at 7pm ET!
In this award winning training you will learn:
1. How to identify the Shock Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
2. How to identify the Stabilization Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
3. How to identify the Transition Phase and what suggestions for comfort can be given.
4. How to interact with patients at end-of-life.
5. How to offer emotional support for grieving families during and after death.
This Training is meant to educate, empower and remove some of the stigma and fear we associate with death.
Sign-up for this FREE webinar and take advantage of the life-changing knowledge that has been helping so many people around the world. Everyone who registers and attends this free webinar will also be eligible for a very special, limited time offer. See you there!
*NOTE* If you cannot make the Live Webinar at the date and time specified, I will send you the replay to the email you provided when you registered, and you can access it at your convenience!
*The information presented in this training is appropriate for everyone: family, caregivers, volunteers, and community members*
There will be a Q&A session following the webinar, so please think about any questions you may need answered!
This will be the LAST opportunity to take the Free Level 1 Training before the Live Semester begins!
To register for the FREE Doulagivers 90 Minute Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training TONIGHT, October 1st at 7pm ET, click here:
1. We have updated both course curriculums to include the “Tele-Doula” business component so that as a practitioner, you may be able to continue providing service to clients and meet their needs remotely from home in times like these when infectious disease concerns are heightened and social distancing must be maintained for the safety of all.
2. We have included the COVID-19 disease process in our trainings so that the skills and interventions that may be taken for a patient are known and accessible to all Doulagivers Certified End of Life Doulas and Doulagivers Specialists.
3. We have created virtual bedside hours to allow all students to complete their certification requirements while in-person bedside hours remain a high-risk activity.
4. We have introduced new lower-cost monthly payment plan options for both programs in an attempt to accommodate the financial needs of students during this economic downturn.
Sign-up for the FREE Doulagivers 90 Minute Level 1 End of Life Doula Live Webinar Training TONIGHT at 7pm ET:.
Follow us on…